Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Recap- Perfect Fall Weekend!

Friday at 5:00 could not come quick enough in this house! We had a huge weekend planned and we couldn't wait to get it started!

Friday night was the usual-grocery shopping, grab a quick dinner, and play as a family.

Saturday morning we got our family pictures taken for our Christmas cards/updated pictures of Cooper. I am supposed to pick them up tomorrow and I can't wait to see them! Expect a full fledged photo post coming soon!

Saturday afternoon I took Cooper to my mom's for the night, Jon and I, along with 6 of our friends headed to Cincinnati for the King's Island Fright Fest that we do every year.


It's about to get real.

First stop

One of the new haunted attractions-you walk through different board games. It was amazing!

I love this picture of us-even if it is a bit blurry.
Sunday we were planning on just hanging out around the house-which we did do in the afternoon..but we took the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful weather and head out to the local pumpkin patch!

Family photo op



Sunflowers

Pumpkin patch

1 comment:

Brittany H said...

Cute fam pumpkin photos! What pumpkin patch do you go to?