Thursday, September 19, 2013

Good ole Rocky Top....Rocky Top, Tennessee

Be ready for a photo overload!!

In the midst of my blogging vacation-Jon and I snuck away just the two of us for a few days to Gatlinburg, TN. We missed Cooper like CRAZY but it was so fun to enjoy some time with just us!


A sign above our deck door in the cabin---so true!!


Name of our cabin...very fitting!
The first day we drove down we got there around 3:00-after we got settled into the cabin we drove to Pigeon Forge and did a few things and shopped a bit!

Hollywood Wax Museum


Twinsies--I can't tell you how many people tell me I look like Kirsten Dunst.

Twerkin with Miley--sans foam fingers


Creeper!!-They had a display of horror movie starts too...so cool!

Soulmates :)

Outside the Aquarium

I made a friend!

Stealin some sugar :)

Another museum we went to as part of our package

No big deal..

Shelbyville, Indiana is about 25 minutes away from me. Jon went to elementary school there and his family still lives in Shelby County. My uncle actually went to prom with Sandy Allen and I met her several times when I was little. She was a sweet heart.


Free Moonshine tasting for two parents without their baby for a few days? YEPPPPPP.


View of the city of Gatlinburg from our tram


Best guy


You can see the other tram in this picture

An actual part of the Berlin Wall

John Dillinger wax figure--if you zoom in you will see he is in prison in Crown Point, IN. He's also buried at the Crown Hill Cemetery in Indianapolis...your fun fact of the day!

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

Outside the Titanic museum (We weren't allowed to take pictures inside.)

We did a lot of walking on trails..and we found one we could drive too!

Stopping at a look out point on our driving trail

Beautiful marriage...beautiful scenery



We had so so so much fun! But I must say...I am more of a beach girl! The mountains are BEAUTIFUL and there was plenty to do but mama needs her butt on a beach STAT!!


I'll be back next week to recap our weekend and to get you up to speed on our little 7 (SEVEN??!?!?!?!?!) month old and what he's up to!

P.S. This one time..on Instagram..I pissed off Zac Brown and he blocked me. Yup.



No comments: