Monday, September 16, 2013

A little blogging hiatus.

I've been MIA for the last half of the summer.

To be honest-I needed to take a step away and reevaluate where I wanted this blog to go...I've been wanting to increase my traffic here and I've been doing a lot of research as to how to do that.

One of the suggestions or ideas I read several times was to basically pick a topic. What am I interested in? What do I want my blog to be about? 

I started thinking about it. I mean-I'm a mom and I'm a wife. That's important to me. My main importance. I'm also a daughter, a sister, and a friend. I love to cook. I love to plan. I love to organize. I love to talk about sports. I love country music.

I love all of these things. All of these things make up who I am and what I want to write about...

so after a long six week break I decided to start this bloggy blog back up again.

But it's going to be a little bit of everything.

Some days are going to be about just life...

about Cooper...

about Jon and our marriage...

about our times out with our friends...

about Reggie...

about vacations...

about our house...

about our meals...

You get the idea.

So stop in and stay awhile! 

No comments: