Monday, June 24, 2013

Link Up: 10 Things I live for/can't live without

Linking up with Becky again!


10 things...wow..okay here we go:

1. Cooper



Pretty obvious here. I love this little man more than anything. I couldn't imagine my life without him in it. 

2. My husband

 

 Again-pretty obvious here. I fall in love with Jon more and more every single day. He is my rock, my support, and my best friend.

3. Reggie Monster


"He's just a dog" will not be uttered in our house. He's the best dog ever. Ever ever ever. 

4. My friends

All of them. They are so special to me. I love them so much. 

5. My family

Needs to explanation.

6. My iPhone

Silly, I know but I'm addicted to this thing!

7. My Lovebugs

Cooper had it right being due in February. I met some AMAZING girls who I lovingly call my baby mamas. :)

8. My Nestie Besties

I met some awesome girls when planning our wedding that I still talk to frequently. I've even met/visited some of them! Love them!

9. My planner!

Judge away-but my color coded planner is my saving grace. 

10. Blogs

I love my blog. I love reading other people's blogs. And I can't wait to grow my blog more! 





1 comment:

Maria said...

awww, that photo of you and cooper!! too sweet! he looks like such a happy little guy, kari! and you look like one happy mama! i hope your summer is off to a great start! <3<3<3