Monday, June 17, 2013

Bloggin with a Purpose Link Up

Today I'm taking part in Becky's link up-Who I Am.

I feel like this is a loaded topic for me but here we go....


I'm a mom. I'm a MOM. It's still weird saying that! I'm a mom still trying to figure things out every day. I'm a mom who doesn't follow the norm. I'm a mom who believes that what is right for your baby isn't always right for my baby. I'm a mom who loves night time snuggles before bed and morning smiles. I'm a mom who loves hearing the belly laughs and who celebrates every milestone. I'm a mom who dreams what my little man is going to be like as a toddler, child, teenager, and adult. 

I'm a wife. I'm a wife who believes is taking care of her husband. I'm a wife who thinks it's important to have her house clean and dinner made every night. I'm a wife who puts her husbands clothes away for him and who always makes her husband's plate before she makes her own. I'm a wife who still dates her husband. I'm a wife who thinks her husband is the funniest person on the planet. I'm a wife who still gets a big grin when her husband calls her at work or they get to have a lunch date.

I'm a daughter. I'm a daughter to the best parents ever. I'm a daughter to parents who taught me to stand up for what I believe. I'm a daughter to parents who make wonderful grandparents to Cooper.

I'm a sister. I'm a sister to a sister whom she loves more than life and a brother whom she wishes was around more. I'm a sister who loves that her sister is only a phone call away. I'm a sister who finds her older sister to be an amazing mom to her niece and nephews.

I'm an aunt. I'm an aunt to the best nieces and funnest nephews ever. I'm an aunt who never misses a birthday. I'm an aunt who loves Christmas shopping because she loves to spoil the kids (even though they're not kids anymore!).

I'm a friend. I'm a friend who is still trying to balance motherhood and not losing herself as a person. I'm a friend who loves deeply and cares a lot. I'm a friend who loves to laugh and loves to make memories.

I'm a million other things, including: blogger, shopaholic, sales person, country music lover, concert goer, reality TV junkie, organizer, planner, sports lover, Colts fan, fantasy football ass kicker, etc etc etc. Take your pick. :)


No comments: