1. This was a MIRACLE. Much thanks to one of my NBs, Marisa for recommending this. Cooper sleeps to this every night.
2. Cooper LOVES this mat. He loves kicking the piano and pulling on the toys.
3. We use this every night before bed.
4. Dr. Brown's are a Godsend in this house. Sure-they are more expensive coming in at $5/bottle, but it's SO worth it. We started off with some cheap bottles we were given at our shower. Our sitter actually introduced us to Doc Browns and we haven't looked back!
5. Coop had a lot of gas as a newborn and we used these drops and had good luck with them.
6. Up until 4 months, we swaddled Cooper at night. He seemed to sleep MUCH better than way. We have since weaned him out of them (er...stopped cold turkey actually) but definitely recommend them!
These are just a few of the things I loved! If you have any questions, let me know and I'll be happy to answer them.