Friday, May 3, 2013

Life as a Family of Three=HECTIC!!

Jon and I had our schedule down pretty well if I do say so myself.

We were organized.

We were a well oiled machine chuggin down the road.

Then....


we had a baby!

And quite frankly, all that went to hell in a hand basket.

I looked around one day at my messy house, empty bags from fast food restaurants, post it notes with doctor's appointments and thought...oh hell no. This is NOT going to happen.

Right then and there I made a point to get things back into semi-order.

I had to re-arrange the way we do things.

I don't spend every week night cleaning....instead I spend 10 minutes a night picking up things, I do dishes/wash bottles, and pick up Reggie's toys. That's the extent of it. Oh and a spray the shower with daily cleaner. Now I dedicate a few hours a weekend to cleaning the house.

I grocery shop on the weekends now, too....though I'm not as rigid as to when I go.

And my planner has quickly became my new bee eff eff.

I even invested in some of these:

Link

Link



Link




I'm actually not a huge fan of the Baby's First Year stickers...but they were $1.99 so I'm not out much. I love the other ones though!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

i was just thinking about you and wanted to wish you a very happy mother's day!!!
lots and lots of love!
you are still so organized :)
xoxox