Friday, January 25, 2013

Lucky #7

2006-first picture together as a couple again

2007-Indy 500





2008-My best friend's wedding


2009-making it all kinds of official :)

2010-our first vacation together-Disney World :)


2011-date day at the zoo


2012-Holy crap, we're finally going to be parents!!!

2013-Can't wait for this new adventure!!


I can't believe it's been seven years since Jon and I started dating! We've been through so much in the last seven years-so many laughs, a few tears, and so many memories!!

We're getting ready to start our new adventure as parents any day now (*hint hint Cooper*) and I can honestly say I'm so excited to start this new chapter of our lives together. I can't wait to have a family with Jon. He's the most amazing man that I know and I am the happiest I have ever been...because of Jon. He's my rock-he may  not understand why I'm emotional/bitchy/crazy/etc but he puts up with it with a smile on his face and tells me how great I'm doing and how we're almost to the end and we're so close to meeting our precious baby boy. 

I'm so lucky to be married to my best friend...the person who gives me butterflies when I know he's getting ready to come home..and the person who, just last night..when date night didn't go as we planned (yet we ended up at Chili's in our town...just a few feet away from where we were seven years ago...when I asked him to hang out with me instead of going back and hanging out with the other couple...where we held hands under the table...) he had me laughing so hard I was begging him to stop because I was going to pee myself. I begged him to let me video tape it. He told me that his songs were only for me...and Cooper. I just kept laughing until I was crying...meanwhile I had a bouncy baby boy having a party in my belly...I think he was laughing too. :) He lucked out on the daddy front and he doesn't even know it yet!

No comments: