Wednesday, January 30, 2013

38 Weeks-Hurry up && wait!


-Cooper is the size of a pumpkin...though I'm envisioning a pumpkin and it makes me cross my legs and say "nu uh". hahaha
-Dr's appointment went well yesterday-started progressing and that's all I'm gonna say about that. ;)
-We're definitely ready for Cooper to come out whenever he's ready...we cannot wait to meet him and see him and love on him! We've waited so long for this little guy!!
-Other than that, not much else to report....maybe I'll be back for a bump update next week...or maybe I'll be introducing Cooper to the blogging world! We'll just have to see!

1 comment:

Maria said...

yay for week 38!! i keep wondering if today will be your day. :) you look wonderful and so so happy. i'm going to guess he will be here next week sometime!! sending lots of love and prayers your way. <3<3
maria