Wednesday, January 16, 2013

36 Weeks!!

Excuse my furchild, pleaes! He's a photo bomber!
-HOLY CRAP!!! 9 months pregnant you guys!! OHMIIGAHHH!!!
-Cooper is the size of a honeydew melon this week!
-We had an appointment and the dr estimates that little man is at around 6 lbs! :)
-We're pretty much ready for him now..as ready as new parents are gonna be anyways!
-Heartburn reared its ugly head the last few days..I've never had it before in my life until now. Not fun!
-I'm starting to do the waddle...YOU KNOW THE ONE. I contribute this to the fact that I dropped last week.
-Not much else to report....now..how many more of these posts am I going to have? That's the real question!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Looking good! I definitely have the waddle going on. I can't help it! Hahaha.

Maria said...

It's so exciting that any post now could be you announcing Cooper's arrival!! :)
You look so cute, Kari!! I am sending love and prayers to you all!

Any day/week now! :)
Xoxox
Maria