Wednesday, January 2, 2013

34 weeks!

34 weeks peoples!!

THREE. FOUR.

As in..holy crap on a cracker, Batman!!

Alright here's the rundown for the week:

-Cooper is the size of a butternut squash! (They're rather specific with what type of squash aren't they? hahaha)
-We had a dr's appointment today that went wonderful! Quick and uneventful..just the way we like them!!
-My last day of work is next Friday (holllaaa) until after Cooper is born! I'm a little sad because I love my job...and a little overwhelmed because I kept putting off having the talk with my boss because "I have plenty of time"..and my doctor and I talked today and he pretty much said he'd like it if I was off work at 36 weeks since he anticipates little man's arrival around 37 weeks.
-This weekend is massive baby B preparedness weekend! Car seat bases need installed, last minute things need purchased, and a million other things need done!
- Lots of moving, shaking, and HICCUPS!! I love it!! :)

Hope ya'll had a great New Year's!! I'm welcoming 2013 with wide open arms! :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

You are adorable!! Why does your doctor think that he will be here that early???

Maria said...

Congratulations on 34 weeks!! Ahh, it must feel SO real!! You look so cute and your bump is adorable! I'm glad your appointment went well!
Wishing you lots of luck with all prepardness!! :)
Xoxox
Maria