Friday, December 28, 2012

Cooper's Bag

I'm a notorious over packer..and ya know what..I'm okay with that. I'd rather be over prepared than thinking, "Oh crap..I should have brought that!"

I thought packing for Cooper would be easy...I was wrong. First I couldn't decide what to pack. Then I couldn't decide what size to pack. Finally I just said forget it and put it all in the bag.

Without further ado, here's what little man is going to have in his bag:





1. Burp Cloths
2. Bibs
3. Hats 
4. Three newborn size outfits
5. Socks
6. Three 0-3 month outfits
7. "Care" kit with nail clippers and what not (I know they supply these at the hospital but I'm partial to what I bought.)
8. Mittens
9. Newborn and 0-3 month pants
10. Two types of plugs (Yes I call them plugs.)
11. Receiving Blankets

These things are packed in the diaper bag. I didn't bring any diapers, wipes, or bottles. As I mentioned before, I'm planning on breastfeeding hence the bottles. And I know the hospital has diapers and wipes. 

Next up will be my bag!


1 comment:

Maria said...

awww!! cooper is SET!! :)
hope you're having a sweet day!
xoxox
maria