Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Decorations 2012

 Nothing too different this year..with the exception of a MUCH better tree!!




Our pass through window looking from our hallway...now there are 3 stockings there...soon to be 4 next Christmas!!

 One of our floating shelves in the hallway. I picked these candles up two years ago on the day after Christmas for .50 a piece! I love them!



 Another floating shelf...those are ornament style tea light holders! I got those from The Christmas Tree Shoppe a few years ago. :) The snowman I got in a gift exchange with the girls I work with last year.



 Our tree! It's missing garland..but someone in this house...not naming names...likes to attack garland so alas, we put it away. Nonetheless I love it! I'll love it even more when I wrap our presents for everyone and have those under the tree as well. That just makes me warm and fuzzy inside.



Here's Reggie..just checking out the tree.

"Mooommmmm...I don't WANT to take pictures by the tree."

1 comment:

Maria said...

wonderful tree and decorations!! glad you were able to take it easy this past week and weekend!! this month is flying and i know with your due date approaching in a couple months, it's probably zipping by even faster!
sending love <3
xoxox
maria