Thursday, December 6, 2012

30 Weeks

Can you believe it?! 30 weeks?! Holy....crap...on...a..cracker!! 10 weeks or less and we'll be holding our beautiful baby boy in our arms!!

-Cooper is the size of a squash according to the Bump. Although I feel like a squash and an eggplant are approximately the same size? I don't know..I'm not a veggie expert!
-He is still moving around like a wild child! Although sometimes I feel less kicks and more stretching type feelings..like I will feel a strong push on my side..look down and there's a cute little hump on my side where he has something poking me.
-We have another ultrasound in 1.5 weeks to check on my PP and I can't tell you how excited I am to see little man again!! We'll be 32 weeks and I just...ahhhh I can't wait to see how much he's grown!
-Third trimester exhaustion has definitely set in...but I'm not too comfy to sleep sometimes depending on how Cooper is laying so I fall asleep in the weirdest positions now.
-We picked out Cooper's outfits for our time in the hospital/his going home outfits. We picked out a newborn and a 0-3 months since we're not sure how big he's going to be. :) We have the rest of his bag packed as well. It was easy to do and we feel a little more prepared now. I have a blog set in several weeks about what we packed for him.
-I have a list of mine and Jon's things to pack, as well, but I hopefully won't be packing those for another month or so!
-I ordered a bunch of stuff for breastfeeding online the other day and it's on it's way here. Ordering those things definitely made it more real and I can't wait to use them! And I got a great deal on a Boppy pillow (Check out Target.com..but do it before Sunday when the sale ends..they have some patterns that are last season on clearance. I scored a Boppy WITH a cover for $31!).


I think that's about it as far as updates go..we're trucking along and counting down the weeks until we meet our little man!

3 comments:

Courtney B said...

I'm dying to know what you packed in your bag... Hope you post it sooner than a few weeks :)
And I seriously laughed out loud over your crap on a cracker line... from what I hear we will be experiencing crap in all sorts of different ways when our babies are born :)
You look AMAZING!

Megan said...

You are looking beautiful!!!! I can't believe our time to meet our sweet babies is getting SO close!!

Maria said...

Adorable bump!!! It is crazy that you're 30 weeks!! Being that I'm a month plus behind you, I always read your posts and think wow...baby will be this size in a little over month, etc... :)
So excited for you!! And so awesome you will see his little face in a couple weeks! Have a wonderful weekend with Jon baby and Reggie, mama!
Xoxo
Maria