Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 In Review

2012 has been so good to us!! I can't WAIT for 2013!!!

This has been one of those years where I could talk and talk and talk about how great the year has been..or I could just let the pictures do the talking...I'm going to go for that option!

Enjoying a date in Newport in January


Valentine's Day

Weekend in Boston with my Nestie Bestie :)



Luke Bryan + Jason Aldean + My favorite cousin in the world=amazingness

Matron of Honor at my wingman's wedding

Myrtle Beach, SC

Charleston, SC

One Tree Hill bridge, Wilmington, NC

Beach Lovin



Watched my roommate/hooker get married!


The best thing to happen to us in 2012!!!--and we loved that Reggie let the whole world know


Finding out we're having a precious baby boy!!



Halloween
Attended our 3rd wedding of the year


Maternity Pictures






Baby shower

Three Baby Boy B mamas!! All due in February!

Parents to be

Thanksgiving

Christmas

With our first child ;)



Thanks for everything, 2012!!! We will always always always remember this year!!

2013, we can't wait to see what great things you have in store for us!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! boys love their mommies like nobody's business. It will floor you.

Happy 2013
Heather
TheMommyhood.com

Maria said...

What a wonderful, amazing blessed year it has been for you and Jon!
Loved looking through all your photos! I can't wait to see your next year's post :)
I hope you and Jon have a fabulous weekend!
Xoxox
Maria