Monday, November 26, 2012

Baby Shower

This is a very picture heavy post but I will say Jon and I are so blessed! We have great family and friends who already love Cooper so much and are excited to meet him!!


Tell me this cake is adorable?! I'm in love with it! The lady who did our wedding cake made our this cake...it matches our plates we had. :)


 Guests :)
                                                                
 Opening gifts

me and my sister


me, my mama, and my sister


my favorite cousin, Katie and me


 Cort, me, and Georgina


And our bumps! L-R: Cort and baby boy B due 2.17.13, me and baby boy B due 2.12.13, and Georgina and baby boy B due 2.20.13

True story all three of us are really good friends..all due within 8 days of each other and all having boys!


me and my friend Jesska..who drove 3.5 hours to come to my shower. I love her! :)


Mama and Daddy-to-be :) 

1 comment:

Maria said...

your cake is so cute and so are you!! what a wonderful shower!
hope you're having tons of fun decorating. <3
xoxo
maria