Thursday, November 15, 2012

27 weeks!

No official bump picture this week...

Why?

Oh because my back drop that is our office is currently spilling over with everything from the nursery.

It's going to be a crazy next 6 days in this house!

We're having one of my dearest and best friends stay with us Saturday night!

Our last picture we took together! It's been wayyy too long! Fun fact: I was about 13 weeks pregnant in this picture..she was one of the only people besides Jon, our parents, and work that knew this. :) She was so understanding as to why I was so tired and not a whole lot of fun that weekend! I love her!

My shower is Sunday! Eeeekkk!!!

Carpet is getting installed in our bedrooms Monday. 

We have a doctor's appointment and another class on Tuesday. 

Carpets are getting clean on Wednesday. 

I uh...yeah. Just get me through the next six days!! :) 

We have the nursery painted and the border up though!! So that's something!!

I can't wait until next weekend when we can start getting things together so it looks more like a nursery!


Some highlights from this week:

-Definitely getting bigger!
-Took the glucose test today...haven't heard results yet though. Fingers crossed!
-We have dance parties every morning now! They wake me up usually anywhere from 3-5 AM and I just lay there and watch! Reggie gets a liiiitttlle irritated when it wakes him up though. The other night he was laying by my stomach and Cooper kept moving around and finally Reggie stood up and went and laid at the foot of the bed and let out this huge sigh. Hahahaha

1 comment:

Maria said...

Happy 27 weeks!! Ahh, your shower - that is so exciting!! Can't wait to see pictures of all the fun and exciting things happening in the next few weeks! Xoxox
Maria