Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend of Fun, Randomness, and It's October?!

This weekend was so fun!!

We were busy busy busy all weekend!

Saturday, we finally got to see my precious niece and her mama who was nice enough to bring us so much baby stuff, including some activity mats, a walker, a changing table, a boatload of different types of diapers, and a car seat!

I love that Skylar's head is resting on the baby bump :)

After spending time with them, Jon and I went to Cincinnati for the day and started our registry at Buy Buy Baby! We always have so much fun looking at all the baby stuff.

Then we went to dinner at Quaker Steak & Lube!! OMG..delicious! 1/2 rack of ribs and two sides? Don't mind if I do! Hell, I could have had the full rack and been okay with that. My appetite rivals a grown man these days!

Sunday, we went up to Indianapolis to do so more baby browsing. You should see two adults trying to figure out the "one hand fold and go" strollers. By the end of one of them, I had to sit down I was laughing so hard and I kept saying,"Stop talking or I'll pee myself!" hahahaha 

Pregnant Girl Problems! 

We think we found one that we like and we're planning on ordering it in December!!

Sunday afternoon we met up with my old college roommate from freshmen year, Mel and her husband, Michael, and my favorite little boy, Charlie. He's such a little charmer. I think Jon being at dinner cramped Charlie's style a little bit since I'm his girlfriend and all. :) He was giving out kisses to me left and right I just love him! And it was so good to finally meet Michael and to catch up with Mel. I couldn't have picked a better roommate and I love that we still talk. :) 

From the weekend plans I'm gonna go real and honest for a second..I haven't posted about this yet because well...it's still hard for me to talk about without getting upset, but...

Remember my reveal post?? 

Our little All Star?? 

Well, our little All Star could very well turn out to be a Princess.

SAY WHHHHHHHHHHATTT?

Yeah...

I had some really strange pain on Monday (our ultrasound was the Wednesday before) and I had a scheduled appointment with my doctor two days later. I toughed it out, but stayed home from work and called the doctor to see if I should be doing anything for RLP (Round Ligament Pain). I got a shock of, "Did anyone all you after the ultrasound?" I panic stickenly said "No..why?" The answer I got was,"Don't worry-the baby is growing and healthy as can be! But what the tech thought was a little penis, was actually a foot in the shot we have. So, we're still unsure. We're setting you up with another ultrasound."

Again I say..

SAY WHHHHHHHHHHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!


 

Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME?

Don't get me wrong...I'm elated regardless of the sex but SOMEONE should have called us and said what she pointed out to us was a foot. No one did. We were already planning on having another ultrasound just to be sure, but yeah, this sealed the deal for us.

October 17th, please hurry up!!!

Let's see...what else is up in our little world??

It's freaking October which means next month is our baby shower (yes, this early...Indiana winter SAH-UCK), Thanksgiving, and the start of our prenatal classes. December we finishes classes, then of course we have Christmas!. January...January..I uh...we have a baby the next month!! YOU. GUYS.

I'm off to start my lists-lists of what?? 

Take your pick:
-Baby stuff that needs to be done/bough
-Shower list/addresses
-Christmas gifts
-Random other stuff that needs done before the end of the year
-Thanksgiving plans
-etc etc etc


I leave with you this guy:




You're welcome!

Oh and Happy Freaking Monday!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Omygosh!!! I can't believe what they told you during that call! Ahhh, I want time to hurry up for you too!!
Glad you've been doing well and enjoying the pregnancy. The photo is so cute with her resting her head on your bump!
Xoxo