Wednesday, October 31, 2012

25 Weeks!



Happy Halloween!!!!

We're trucking right along over here!! :) 

-Babe is the size of an eggplant this week weighing in around 1.5 lbs (though I'm betting he weighs more.)
-We finally found some pants for the little man...thank you, Target!
-Feeling more movement all the time and loving every single second of it. Even the ones in the ribs that don't exactly tickle. I love those too!
-I feel like I'm going to need an extended arm soon as the bump gets bigger...look how my arm is out stretched! hahaha
-Big things happening for babe's room this week. Post to follow!

Tomorrow I have the day off...I'm working on some posts for the coming weeks, some baby B related, others not. 

Hope everyone has a great Halloween!!


2 comments:

Megan said...

You look adorable!! Love the bump! I can't believe how fast our pregnancies are flying!!

Maria said...

hope you had a wonderful halloween - omygoodness, your bump is so cute and growing - love it!! have fun with the decorating!! <3 happy november, kari!
xoxo
maria