Tuesday, October 23, 2012

24 weeks, Nursery Happenings, Halloween Costume, and Lots of Spoiling

Oh hii!! Lotsa things happening here!!

For once, my bump picture doesn't look like total garbage this week! And little man is making quite the appearance this week!!


It's been a busy, busy past few days around these parts preparing for little man. 

But first...let's have a run down:

-Little man is now the size of a papaya! Though I don't know exactly how big a papaya is...what I do know is that he should weigh about 1.5 lbs by the end of this week..though I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's probably already there...he was almost there last week!
-Lots of movement at night still. Or when I blog apparently...say hi, guys!
-Feeling GREAT!
-Can out eat a man still.
-I have to take my glucose test in a few weeks...not looking forward to that. But I'm sure it will be fine!

Our friends, Michael and Britt had a Halloween party last weekend. I made my costume. Enjoy!




If you're wondering..Jon is the guy from Rookie of the Year..Rowengardner or something...I don't know. hahahaha All I know is my costume allowed me to wear sweats and I was happy!

We've made some nursery purchases this week!

Link
We bought this crib!! And I'm in love with it!!


Link

We also bought this bedding set...sort of. We didn't buy the bumper though. ;)


Link


I also bought this lamp base. :) 

And we picked out a color the nursery, too. We have an installation date set for the carpet in a few weeks!

I'm always amazed at how much love people show for our son already. I can't believe how generous people have been buying our little man things and giving us hand me downs. It makes me teary eyed just thinking about it.


Little man's got a bunch of people who love him already!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

happy 24 weeks!!! your costume is so cute (and comfy)...a care bear, right?! :)
i LOVE your crib!! and wow to all the wonderful clothes baby has already. <3
wishing you a great day.
xoxox
maria