Wednesday, October 3, 2012

21 weeks!

Not much to report this week but here we go:


-Baby B is the size of a banana this week! (B-a-n-a-n-a-s!)
-I couldn't pick just one picture...I love how Reg is looking at us in the second picture. And would you believe I only took two pictures for my bump picture. I'm getting to be a pro at this!
-I can still out eat almost any man.
-I'm thirsty all the time. I'm on my second glass of OJ in an hour.
-I'm starting to feel baby B move off and on throughout the day, but he/she is still more active in the early evenings or when I'm just laying on the couch/bed relaxing.
-I had my first wave of leg cramps yesterday morning. Ouuuch!! They are not messing around when they say that leg cramps will wake you up out of a dead sleep. Man!

Two more weeks until our next ultrasound!! Yipee!!!!

No comments: