Monday, September 17, 2012

Show and Tell Link Up High School Memories

1. Tell us what kind of student you were in high school {popular, nerd, sport obsessed, choir, etc}
 
I was a really good student in high school. I finished in the top 15 in my class, I think. I had a lot of friends, mostly guys. I spent every weekend working and then going out afterwards (Where did that energy go?!)
 
2. Share with us some high school pictures. We know you have them somewhere.
 
 
 
 
 
 
3. Tell us about your school. Private? Public? How many in graduating class? Mascots? School colors?

I went to a small public school. We had 76 in our graduating class. Our mascot was the Charger horse and our colors were red, white, and blue.
 
4. Tell us about some of your favorite memories of high school. Or what stands out the most? Any teachers? Specific classes?
 
Where do I start? 
 
Homecoming week?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Football games?
 
Cabin parties?
 
Senior benches?
 
Dances?

 
5. Tell us a piece of advice you would pass on to your children or any child entering high school.
 
Work hard and have fun! It's a great time in your life you'll never get back.

No comments: