Monday, September 3, 2012

Show and Tell Link Up-Fall is in the Air

Once again, many thanks to Becky for hosting!


Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?

I looooooooove fall! It's hands down my favorite season! I love the cooler weather, the changing leaves, the holidays, the style of clothes, etc etc. Oh and I love anything pumpkin, so you know I'm in heaven right now!

2. Show us your fall style.

I'll let me good friend Pinterest show you...


1, 2, and 3


For obvious reasons I'm all about comfort right now. As soon as the weather allows I'm living in leggings and cute and comfy big sweaters!

3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids?

We used to carve pumpkins every year, but Reggie thinks pumpkins are edible..which they are but not for him! ;) So we quit that.

Proof...nice black bra strap, Kari.

We usually get a bunch of people together and every year we go to Fright Fest at King's Island. If you've never been there-you basically spend $45 and get the shit scared out of you all night long. They have between 10-15 houses to walk through. It's a great time-we love it! We're opting out this year of course, though!

2010

2011

Every year AMC has their horror movie marathon every night in October. You'll catch us on the couch, lights off, bowl of popcorn in between us. It will happen again this year I assure you!

We also try to catch at least one scary movie in the theater. Usually it's the Saw movies but they ran out of ideas two years back. ;) Our most recent obsession is Paranormal Activity..yep we will be seeing #4 the day it comes out!!

And...Thanksgiving!!!






And finally....though it's technically symbolizing the end of fall and the beginning of winter...we go downtown for dinner with our friends and see the tree lighting at Monument Circle.



4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.

Apple Cider

Pumpkin Spice Latte

5. Tell us, how you will be participating in halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas?

We just found out this weekend two of our friends are having a Halloween/Purdue football game party (BOILER UP!). Not sure what we're going to be...we've thrown around the idea of bun maker/bun baker, but we'll see!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love your fashion picks and I LOVE pumpkin stuff too! Looks like your from Indy, me too!

Established: 2008 said...

Found you through the link up. Newest follower! I am SO excited for all things punpkin!