Monday, September 10, 2012

Show and Tell-Let's talk about Babies!!


Once again, thanks, Becky for hosting!!
 
1. Tell us your favorite baby names? Aside from your own babies, if you have some :)
 
Since we're expecting now, we've decided on names for this baby..that's as far as we've come so far. We have one girl's name and one boy's name.

Girl-Kendall Nichole
Boy-Cooper Joseph (CJ for short)
 
2. Show me your "dream" nursery {can be your baby's nursery or one that you love}
 
Actually...I'm going to make you wait. We've (I've...) planned out our baby's nursery depending on the sex...stay tuned on Wednesday for a glimpse of future Cooper's nursery and on Friday for future Kendall's nursery!!
 
3. How many children would you like to have? How far apart?
 
We right away said we wanted two. Now, we've both said, ideally two. If we have three, great! If we have four, GREAT!! We'll take as many children as God blesses us with..though I do like even numbers...2 or 4 would be great! :)
 
4. Tell us what you think the importance of parenting is?
 
Shaping your child into being a HAPPY and successful member of society. I think it's important to teach your child right from wrong (or wright as I just typed it...pregnancy brain, I tell you!), teaching your child to treat people well, and to be an overall good person.
5. Show us your favorite newborn photo {can be your children or random}
newborn picture idea
Thank you, Pinterest!
 
 
6.  Tell us some things you promise to never do as a parent {and if you are a parent, did you stick to it}
 
-Be on a different team than Jon. As in, I don't want Jon telling the babes "no" and then them come running to me because they know I'll give in...no, no, no...we're going to be on the same page, I hope!

-I don't know if this counts, but I promise to not stop dating Jon even when we have children...I think that is so important. I don't even want to get started on it...I'll stand on my soapbox.

-Allow my children to be disrespectful/rude to anyone.

1 comment:

Maria said...

i definitely agree with you on being on the same team. i think that is SO important!
love that hand photo - it is so cute! great names - love the name cooper :) and cj!!
xoxox
maria <3