Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Princess or Allstar?? It's a....


 

BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Our ultrasound went great this morning!! I totally cranked my neck and sneaked a peek of the screen a few times. I KNEW.

I looked over at Jon and mouthed,"I think it's a boy!"

He shook his head like,"No....it's a girl!"

Then she says,"Okay...let's get the money shot!"

She tries and the babe kicks at the screen.

Over and over!

Finally...we catch just a glimpse as he's moving around!

Little stinker!!

We couldn't get a picture of the money shot but we saw it! 

We're doing an elective ultrasound in a few weeks just to make sure...but I think it's safe to say...

I'm outnumbered!!!
(And I love it!)

3 comments:

Established: 2008 said...

Congrats!!!! I can't wait until we find out!

Megan said...

Congratulations!!!! SO SO excited for y'all!!! A precious little boy!

Rach @ This Italian Family said...

Visiting from Mackey Madness and just had to say: Congratulations! How exciting! :)