Thursday, September 6, 2012

17 weeks!



I think we've hit a bit of a growth spurt this week!

Comparison:




See what I mean??

In other news---

*Baby B is the size of an onion right now. Keep growing little one!
*We've started looking at nursery themes now. And we've even bought a few things! (More on that in the next post.)
*I bought a few more maternity clothes. Now...I just have to figure out how to make a nice transition from regular pants with a Bella Band (which is starting to suffocate us!) and maternity pants that actually fit me!
*Baby names are chosen for sure! :)
*We find out in 13 days if we're having a little princess or a little all star!


Baby B, we love you so so much, little Lovebug!!! We can't wait to see you in two weeks!!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

the size on an onion - that's awesome! such cute bump shots. mine isn't fully out yet today. i need to eat more. lol.
i can't wait to have a big bump!!
hope you're having a great week
<3
maria