Monday, August 20, 2012

Show and Tell Monday

Linking up with fellow Hoosier blogger Becky at FMTM for her Show and Tell Monday!!


Ready?? Here we go!

1. If you were searching for a home now, tell me what would be on your "MUST" list. Man--well first of all, I really want to build a home. I want a good size laundry room, mud room, a basement full of our sports stuff, and 2 full bathrooms and a half bathroom. Oh and a fenced in back yard. I don't need much!!

2. Show me your favorite room in a home {either your home, or any home, i.e. kitchen}.


I love our game room--which this picture is old...these walls are FULL now!! Full of Colts, Pacers, and Reds memorabilia. I love it!

3. If you could have any room redone, tell me which one would it be and what would you like done?

Our spare room is next on the list to be redone....into the nursery of course!!! 

4. Tell me where your favorite stores are to shop for home decor.

Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, IKEA, The Container Store 

5. Show me your dream home {it can be your home, if you already have your dream home}
I'm a dork but...


I love Dawson's house. It's so sweet and cute. And it's by the water which is nice...oh and did I mention it's not even 10 minutes from the ocean? Oh yeah, there's that plus side too!


Thanks for hosting the link up, Becky!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

ahhh, i love all the places you love to shop. whenever i go in home goods, i dream about being able to blow a thousand bucks in there all at once. haha.
dawson's house is so charming. and i love that it's by the water. <3
thinking of you, mama!
xoxox
maria

The Former Miss said...

Lol! I thought this was Dawson's house when I saw the thumbnail on From Mrs. to Mama - so funny! I love that house too!

Your game room sounds awesome too with all the memorabilia on the walls - I'd love to see a pic of it now, we're looking for inspiration for the 'man cave' :)