Monday, July 23, 2012

Wedding Recap-Getting Ready

Our morning started super early...I think we woke up at around 6:00 to start shower rounds.

We went to the hair salon to get our hair done and my hair stylist...who has been my stylist since I was probably 12...had breakfast and mimosas waiting for us.


Getting my hair done


I love her!

After every one got their hair done, we went back to the hotel and ate lunch. I bought sandwich fixings, chips, fruit, wine, and all the works for us to eat...which ended up being an amazing idea!

After lunch we got our make up done...thanks to my friend, Britt.

I loved my make up :)

Then it was time for me to get dressed. I'll spare you those pictures though :)

Finishing touches before we left


Getting in the limo bus



Headed to the church



1 comment:

Maria said...

so pretty!!! <3
and so sweet you've had the same hairdresser since you were 12!