Thursday, July 26, 2012

ELF Groupon

Back in March I bought a Groupon for $30 worth of ELF Mineral or Studio products for $15. It expired on 7/24 so I needed to use it ASAP. I made a KILLING and I can't wait for the mail man to bring me my little box of goodies!!

I have had mixed luck with ELF in the past. The first time I tried it I hated it...then I gave it another shot when the Target close to us brought it into their store. They had me at $1.00 eye make up remover pads. I signed up for their emails and never looked back.

Check out the loot I got for $13.95! I'll be sure to do a review of everything after I get it.

black


Black

(Side note I have this now and I love it so I definitely stocked back up)






Lip Balm SPF 15

Sand Dollar












Baked Eyeshadow - Enchanted

Ivory


Blemish Set


(It was on sale for $3.75!)

Mineral Eyeshadow - ElegantMineral Eyeshadow - Elegant




Once again, I got ALL of this for $13.95 including shipping!!

Helluva deal!!

1 comment:

Laura Darling said...

I love ELF makeup! They sell it at my Target and it is so dangerous because it's so cheap that every time I go I buy 10 thigns!