Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bridal Shower

My bridal shower was held at the club house at my parents' apartment complex.

We had a great time...it makes me tear up thinking about everyone who made the trip just for us!

Welcome to my shower!


Cake table

My MOH had several games for us to play. My favorite one was "How well do you know your groom?" For every answer I got wrong I had to put a piece of gum in my mouth...I sucked.

And yes, I cheated and started giving gum to my little cousin/flower girl...who at one point said slash babbled,"Karrrri, I can't chew anymore!" Me either, little one!


Two of my favorite girls from school


We were so spoiled!


Besties


She came all the way from North Carolina to be at my shower!


My old roommate who I addoooore!



My mama


My oldest friend-we met in 1st grade because we were the only cool kids who made our gingerbread houses out of pretzel sticks. What? They were log cabins. Jealous?!




My shower was beyond perfect and I'm still so grateful for everything every one did for us!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

so sweet. that gum game is too funny! omygosh, i would be choking, i'm horrible with games. LOL
thinking of you, gf! <3
xoxox
maria

Anita Rana said...

I had no idea that preparing a bridal shower would use so much energy but it was worth it! We identified a list of 99 scavenger hunt ideas and put them on shirts, it was an awesome technique to get everyone involved! We found tons of great ideas on this website if you're searching to save energy…
www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com