Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blogger 411 Link Up


Becky, my favorite fellow Hoosier blogger is hosting a link up!

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed? I started blogging in June of 2008 I believe. I started blogging about our wedding and planning. Now it's more about my life, in general. I usually post a lot about our menu, organizing, and our busy social lives. :) Though I've been slacking lately...with good reason, I promise.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study? I went to IUPUI (Indiana University Purdue University of Indianapolis). I have a bachelor's degree in Interior Design. Fun Fact: I lived across the hall from George Hill who was drafted by the San Antonio Spurs and now plays for our own Indiana Pacers. 

Fun Fact #2? I met the best girls EVER in college. 

 


3. Where have you traveled? I've been to Disney World a bunch of times. I've also been to Myrtle Beach, Chicago, Nashville, and Houston.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy? I'd pay off our debt. Then buy us a new car.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves? Bad drivers, drama queens (or kings), and liars.
6. What is your favorite movie? Cruel Intentions.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea? Jack and Cherry Coke. With Grenadine, please. Non-alcoholic-Usually Mountain Dew, but lately I've been loving apple juice.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time? Read and catch up on trashy TV.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be? Target
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
I went to a party Christmas break of my sophomore year of college. I had too much Jack and Cokes mixed with Apple Pucker. My best guy friend drove me home. And didn't yell at me when I puked all over the side of his truck..or in the hat of his I was INSISTENT on wearing. And he didn't blow me shit when he saw me puking and I looked at him and said,"At least now it won't be awkward when we have sex. Because one day we will." Who is this great best guy friend of mine?
This guy...

 
 
11. What day would you love to relive again?
Our wedding day, any day of vacation
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you? Kirsten Dunst because I guess I look like her
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I was a hostess at PrimeTime (a small restaurant in my town) for 11 months until I straight walked out one night. I worked at Chili's as a hostess for five years. I also did an internship with an interior designer for a summer too.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
My bestest and I in high school



College


15. If you could travel
anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? Europe.
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 
at a wedding a few weekends ago in Peoria

17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
happily married of course...with babies

3 comments:

Maria said...

kari, this post was so much fun! you are a riot! hahaha! i loved your jack and coke throw up story. i have a few fun ones very similar. and i LOL at what you said to jon!
jack and coke...steve's drink of choice. i bet he would love cherry coke. will have to tell him about that. you and your friends are so cute and look like you're always having a blast!
thinking of you and sending so much thanks for all your support. you rock! <3
xoxox
maria

Brittany said...

I found your blog through the Blogger 411 Link Up. I LOVED your embarrassing story - classic. I'm starting grad school at IUPUI next month!

Courtney B said...

Perfect day to find your blog!! I loved reading these facts and getting to know you!
You are SO lucky that you've been to Disney World multiple times. I can't wait to vacation there someday!