Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bachelorette Party

My BFF/MOH asked me what I wanted to do for my bachelorette party. My answer? Bazbeaux Pizza and Howl at the Moon! HATM is a dueling piano bar! My girls and I love to dance, sing, and have fun girly drinks...perfect!

Okay-my friend Britt who was in the wedding was living in Denver at the time and couldn't take off work to be at my bachelorette party and then our wedding, so she sent my gift to Ash. She bought a bunch of "sexy" things and then post-it noted things that were inside jokes between us. Such a fun gift!


me and Ash


Sammie :)

My Jesska


Sitting on the piano


:)


DDs


My favorite picture of the night
<3


I love my friends!


We had so so much fun!! Definitely a night I'll never forget!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

love it, kari!
is it bad that i think i loved my bachelorette party more than any other aspect of the wedding?! lol