Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Get your tissues.

This is going to be one sappy filled post filled with a lot of cryptic things and whatnot. Sorry-I promise I'll update you all on what's been going on and my lack of posting in a few weeks, hopefully! But I will say-just send some spare good things happen to us vibes our way PLEASE!!

On to the sap...


Jon is the most amazing guy in the world. I know, I know, I've said it a million times. 

But ya know what....

It's the truth. 

He's been taking such good care of me for the past two days. 

I love him so much. And I love days like today where I get to spend an extra hour with him for lunch. There's something about kicking back, eating (eh sorta), and watching some One Tree Hill (How bad does Dan Scott just SUCK in the very beginning? Or 99% of the time...whatevs.)

Back to my wonderful husband, sometimes I truly don't know what I did to deserve someone so wonderful. He makes me laugh, holds me when I'm crying/stressing out/etc, and holds my hand when I'm nervous. And he lets me sleep on him, takes Reg out when I don't feel well, and calls and text messages me throughout the day to check on me. 



Thank you for everything, Jon! This is going to be great-I just know it!!

4 comments:

Mariposa said...

sending lots of happy thoughts your way!

p.s. dan scott IS the worst in the beginning! love to hate him! ;]

Maria said...

you're in my thoughts and prayers, sweet kari! i'm so happy that the mr is taking good care of you and keeping a smile on your face.
your positivity is wonderful!
sendings tons of good, happy, beautiful vibes your way!!
xoxoxo
maria <3

Megan said...

Such a sweet sweet post!!

Maria said...

Thinking of you, girlfriend! Xoxoxoxo
Sending love and hugs!