Monday, June 4, 2012

Dear Pinterest, Thanks!! Love, Kari

We're planning on doing the following projects thanks to Pinterest. And when I say "we" I mean me and I'll beg Jon to help me...mwahahaha

Pinned Image
(Link)

Pinned Image

(Link)

Pinned Image

(Link)

**I actually made smaller ones with vases for our bedroom. See here.)

Pinned Image
(Wasn't able to find the source for this picture.)

I'm doing this as well, but instead of the scrabble letters, I'm printing off small pictures of us from the wedding. 

Pinned Image

(Link)


And I'm making these delicious looking concoctions as well:

Pinned Image





**We're having a Margaritaville girls night with my co-workers next Tuesday night and I'm in charge of cupcakes..how cute are these?!**


Thanks, Pinterest!!!


To follow me on Pinterest click here!

2 comments:

Maria said...

ahhh, i LOVE that wreath...such a cute idea!
and the always with scrabble pieces...love it! i can't wait to see your creations.

thank you so much for all your love and encouragement, pretty lady! means SO much!!
i hope you and jon enjoyed the weekend and had some fun!

xoxox
maria

Ugochi said...

Hi Kari,
I hope you have fun with the Pinterest program.
New follower from the blog walk.
TESHUVA-http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com/