Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Vacation Recap-Wilmington

If you're not a OTH fan...um..I'm sorry?! Enjoy beautiful Wilmington, anyways! :)

Jon and I left with our handy dandy GPS and my handy dandy little stalker list of addresses for OTH sites. (If you're going to Wilmington and want any of them I have them saved on my computer. I have Dawson's Creek ones as well.) It didn't take us long at all. I think we got there around 10:00 and we were headed back to Myrtle around 2:30...that's with us stopping for lunch, too. It's only about a 90 minute drive to Wilmington too, so it's a very easy drive. :)

Enjoy!


Whitey's house. As Jon said,"OMG..you mean to tell me James Lafferty and Chad Michael Murray STOOD on those steps!" hahaha He's a dork!


"This is your home, Brooke Davis." How about the Clothes over Bros shirt appearance too?


Dan and Deb's House


Lucas's House!!!

me at Lucas's house...including his bedroom door :)


P. Sawyer's house :)


This was the thing I was most excited for. This silly little bench. Why? Well..it's the bench where Nathan gave Haley the bracelet in the third episode. "Don't say I never gave you anything." And I swoon.


He's so wonderful about going on these little adventures with me


Karen's Cafe


In the 5th season, we see that Nathan had an injury that put him in a wheel chair. This is where he went through the window...notice the number on the building is 23? That's also the number of his basketball jersey. Fun fact of the day. :)


Tric. They moved the stairs though. Whores. :)


The bridge.


I don't wanna be anything other than me.<3


Love love love all these pictures!! We had lunch at Dockside then headed back to Myrtle Beach. :)

2 comments:

♥ Shar said...

Great pics! I enjoyed this post!! I miss the beach!! You know, I live in NC and have NEVER been to Wilmington! Sad... I know!

xo -Shar

Maria said...

you are so cute, kari!! your vacation was so eventful and full or fun for the both of you <3 that's the way to do it! :)