Sunday, May 13, 2012

To the best woman I know...

 
There really are no words for how amazing my mom is. She is truly my best friend and I love her dearly. If I'm half the mom she is I will be happy. She treats Jon like her own son and I love her for that. She's a great grandmother to my nieces and nephews..and to our Reggie Monster who loves and adores her more than anyone...even me!

Thank you, Mom for every thing you've done and continue to do for me. Thank you for always being there for me and for always knowing what to say to make things better.

Happy Mother's Day!

I love you!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Such a beautiful photo and beautiful words. :*)
I have no doubt you will be an amazing mama someday very soon! You and Jon have been in my prayers! Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.
Thank you so much for all your kindness and encouragement along the way.
Send big hugs today and always.
Xoxox
Maria