Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Some Updates and a Due Date

Not an I'm pregnant due date though.

First subject at hand though...my dad was discharged yesterday. Woo woo!! Everything checked out and they sent him home. He has a few more follow up appointments and he'll be good to go! I'm so so so happy about that! =)


You. Guys. One Tree Hill ends tonight. I'm so not ready for this! Two hour therapy session coming right up tonight at 8:00.

Now to the due date. Today is my due date for our first precious angel baby. I was more emotional last night than I was this morning when I woke up. It's such a strange feeling really...to think that I should have a baby in my arms right now. I know that God has a plan for us though and I'm sure those plans involve plenty of little ones for us to take care of and love. :)

1 comment:

Maria said...

very happy to hear that your dad is discharged and doing well, kari <3
my thoughts are with you so so much at this time. it is such a crazy feeling. i'm here for you...you will remain in my thoughts and prayers. take it easy <3
big hugs to you!!!
xoxox
maria