Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bachelorette Party Recap-Menu

The bachelorette party went GREAT!!!!

It was so fun!!

The salon/spa had a "quiet room" they put us in. They had a little counter top area for us to set up the food.

Here's the set up:

(How adorable is this?!)

Menu:

Sandwiches (turkey, ham, and cheese)
Chips
Veggie trays
Mini cupcakes
Water and pop


I really regret the fact that I took NO pictures Saturday aside from this one. But in my defense, I was running back and forth all day.

But trust me-we had a blast!!

Check by in this weekend for a full recap of the party!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like fun! And everything looks so delicious!!

Maria said...

a spa day is SUCH a great way to celebrate a bachelorette party!! <3
everything looks adorable and yummy!
so glad you had a sweet time! :)
xoxo
maria