Sunday, March 4, 2012

What's for Dinner Sunday

Sorry for my lack of posts this week/weekend. We had one of my favorite people in the world stay with us this weekend and today is Cort's bridal shower. I promise I'll post updates next week. I'd also like to say hi and welcome to my new followers!! Thank you so much!

Sunday-Hamburger Helper
Monday- Pepperoni Crescents, bread sticks
Tuesday- Stuffed burgers, fries
Wednesday- Fish & potato wedges
Thursday- Chicken roll ups, mashed potatoes
Friday-Out

I'm looking forward to this week's menu..it's pretty easy yet tasty! Perfect!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Pepperoni crescents?! YUM!! That sounds so good!!

Kari said...

Oh they're amazing! So unhealthy but oh so good. I found it on Pinterest (surprise, surprise). Here's the recipe link:
http://www.plainchicken.com/2011/12/crescent-pepperoni-roll-ups.html

So so good!