Sunday, March 11, 2012

What's for Dinner Sunday, Part 2 of Drip, drip, drip, and The Big 3-0

Hey hey guys!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

As you can imagine, it's been a crazy hectic weekend around these parts.

But first..let's get some sort of normalcy going on...




Monday-Stuffed Chicken, mashed potatoes
Tuesday- Calzones, garlic bread
Wednesday- Pigs in a blanket, mac and cheese
Thursday- Lasagna, garlic bread
Friday-Fish & Wedges


Noooow...let's continue on with drip, drip, drip...
(Part one here)

Friday, our HVAC service man came and made sure everything was good to go with the furnace. He met me at my work to tell me that he was having trouble getting it to light so he put a new part on it.

It worked great Friday night and Saturday day. Then Saturday night, we noticed it was blowing out cool air sometimes.

Jon called the HVAC guy again. He came out. And gave us a furnace 101. Basically...we were kind of jumping the gun on calling him. He was very nice about it and assured us it seemed to be working fine.

Nonetheless, we're going to buy a new furnace before winter we've decided. One that's a high efficiency and that way we don't have to worry about it when we have future babes.

Fingers crossed drip, drip, drip is done and over with. I think it's supposed to rain at some point this week so hopefully I don't come home to water in the furnace again.

I also want to give a big big wave, hug, and say hello to my new followers!! Just a month ago I had 9 followers..now I'm up to 30! How exciting!! Can't wait for those numbers to keep increasing!

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh my gosh, your meals sound delicious!! What did you stuff your chicken with? Yum!

Kari said...

Thanks! It depends on what I'm feeling at the moment. Tonight it was just cream cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese. Pretty basic.

I also like some Parmesan cheese in there as well as some spinach.

Maria said...

your dinner list always makes me hungry! if steve saw your meal plan, i'm pretty sure he'd be inviting himself over for dinner every day this week!! :)

glad to hear about the friday visit! and yay for new followers. it's so much fun to meet new people and share in their journey!

thank you much for all your support, kari! sending it right back at ya! <3<3<3
maria

Danielle said...

Sounds so good!! Love your blog!!

Nicole said...

ahh! i just made calzones the other night. so so yums in the tums.

happy wednesday to you friend!
xo

Songbook said...

You plan your meals and share them on you blog? That's really smart. I always want to do stuff like that but I never do... but how nice to hold you accountable!