Friday, March 16, 2012

She said I'll go to Boston...

...so she booked her flight today to spend a weekend with my Nestie Besties in Boston!!!

There's excited...and then well...there's me.




(Source)




Sue Heck Happy Dance
(Source)

I'm THAT excited!

Countdown: 1 month, 5 days!


*********************************************************

Have a great weekend, everyone!!
I'll be back Sunday with a What's For Dinner post and a little entry about meal planning/grocery shopping/couponing.

Stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

hahahaha omygoodness, i love james van der beek's enthusiasm!!
hilarious!
i'm so happy to hear that you get to spend a weekend with your friends in Boston!! it sounds like something amazing to look forward to!

i can't wait to visit Boston later this yr.

have a wonderful weekend with your mr and pup!
xoxoxo
maria <3

Crystal said...

New follower!