Saturday, March 24, 2012

Drip, Drip, Drip part...4?

Well guys...

Hopefully this is my LAST installment of Drip, Drip, Drip.

I called my brother who came by and looked at the furnace and roof today. He found the problem was with the roof. He said it's an easy mistake to make but a mistake nonetheless. He didn't fix it though...the roofing company we used last year has a 10 year labor warranty. If my brother (or anyone else besides them) touches the roof...it becomes our issue and the warranty is void.

So...Jon and I get ahold of the roofers. They come over and find the problem. They redo part of the roof.

And they told us to have the furnace completely serviced and send them the bill.

How great is that?!

Hopefully hopefully HOPEFULLY this is all over now.

Things like this stress me out...to no end. It makes me grumpy and not very happy.

Jon and I are having a date day tomorrow to just get away for the day.

Sign me up!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

ooo i hope it is all situated for you too! i'm sorry things kept happening!
it sounds like a date day is the perfect idea. i hope you and jon had a lovely weekend and a wonderful date!
sending lots of love to you <3
xoxoxo
maria