Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Love....

*that May is coming up soon! I'm so excited for our much needed vacation among other things!



*Having Thursdays off...so that means One Tree Hill reruns!!

*Our Year of Dates-February's will be done on Sunday

*My blog friends. I love you guys and I'm so grateful to have "met" you all.

*My Nestie Besties

*My bestest friend. I love her.



At my bridal shower

*the fact that in just 10 days my old roommie Jesska is coming to stay with us for the weekend



Margaritas, Mexican food, outlet mall shopping, girl talk, homance time! SO NEEDED!

*Lucas is coming back to Tree Hill tonight!

*of course my amazing and handsome husband


4 comments:

Christina @ The Scrappy Housewife said...

I found you via Blog Hop til You Drop. I'm a wife and dog mommy too! :) Also your newest follower.

Katherine @ Bailey Daily said...

Came over from Blog Hop. I'm a big One Tree Hill fan too...just recently got back into it and all caught up!

Brooke Becker said...

I <3 my husband so much too! Life is good. We are celebrating 1 year in May and our first baby in June.

Stopping by from Blog Hop Till You Drop to give you a follow!

Brooke
http://cupcakecucumber.blogspot.com
http://blueberrysquash.blogspot.com

Gretchen and Kateena said...

Good morning! New to your blog. Is that pic of you and your husband @ the Superbowl? So jealous- although being a pats fan it was a heartbreak.

Come by and check out our blog. Have a great weekend!

http://twomomsandapushcart.blogspot.com/