Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy LOVE Day!!!

My Valentine's Day was in one word...perfect.


I got an adorable candy bouquet sent to work from my parents in the morning.

Then in the afternoon I was surprised with:




Aren't they GORGEOUS?? Wow...just..wow.

After we got home from work, we went to our favorite place in our town for dinner..and SHOCKER there was a 10 minute wait!! We were SO excited! We actually had two restaurants picked out because we didn't think that we would be able to get into that one. Yayy!!

After dinner we came home and had a little photo shoot:

What the hell? Would you look at that orb??

Cute!

New favorite!
The rest of my gifts! (And if you can read the inside of that card...props! And don't mind my adorable husband-he makes me laugh!)

Jon's gifts




2 comments:

Maria said...

Kari, what a wonderful day you had, from start to finish! It is so evident in your posts and pictures that you are both so madly in love!
The card made me LOL! I love it! Hahahaha!
Beautiful flowers!
And cute top you're wearing!
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Xoxo
Maria

Maria said...

I hope you're having a wonderful, relaxing weekend! :)

I wanted to thank you and the Mr for your amazing support and loving words.
It truly is a blessing to have people in our lives who are understanding and so kind. Even though we've never truly met, just wanted you to know that it means so much to get the chance to know wonderful people in this "blog world"...you. both being two of them!

Xoxox
Love and prayers
Maria