Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Reg!!


















Happy Birthday, Reggie Monster!!

I can't believe you're 3 years old! (Or 21 as Dad says..hence why he asked you if you wanted a beer this morning!)

Mommy and Daddy love you very much! Thank you for bringing so much happiness and joy in our lives. I know you won't understand why you're getting extra loves and kisses and treats today, but just know that you are the best puppy in the world and there's not a day that goes by that Daddy and I don't talk about how great you are.

And no matter what, you're always going to be my baby boy. Even after you get a brister or two...you'll always have a special place in my heart.

Mama loves you!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

This post made me teary eyed!!
Animals are amazing and the love they bring into our lives is truly amazing.
The pics brought the tears on almost instantly...you can see the love. The puppy pics are priceless...and the one of him kissing you...omygoodness :)

Tiffany said...

love your puppy. so cute!