Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Year of Dates-January

Thanks to Pinterest's inspiration-one of Jon's Christmas presents was a Year of Dates. On the first day of each month, he'll open up that month's envelope and we'll pick a day that will work for the date. Some of the months are things to do outside of the house. Some months are things we can do at home.

Here's the set up:
I put the envelopes in a gift box and store them in the office until I bust them out at the beginning of each month. :)

January's date was a day trip to Newport, Kentucky to visit the Newport Aquarium. Then we had lunch at Quaker Steak & Lube in Cincinnati.
Look at that creepy guy!

Photo Op:
Now do you see why I edited that picture? I was trying to hide my purse but instead it looks like some awkward Top Model-esque pose. Or like I have to go to the bathroom. hahahaha I also love the little boy in the picture. Jon and I said he was the Aquarium's free gift to us. hahahaha

No comments: