Thursday, January 26, 2012

My husband is the SWEETEST!

The card itself says "I may be just an ordinary guy...but I'm married to one extraordinary woman. Beautiful, amazing you."

Then he writes:

"Angelface

I couldn't have found a better card for how I feel about you. You're so beautiful and amazing it takes my breath away. You do amazing at taking care of me & I don't tell you enough how much I appreciate it. I love you more and more every day!"


How amazing is he?!


We had an amazing anniversary dinner at our local Mexican restaurant, came back and spent much needed time together!

It was perfect!

1 comment:

Maria said...

what a sweet card! you've got yourself a good man!
mmm mexican food...right there that makes your anniversary celebration near perfect!! :) now i want guacamole ;)

so glad you had a good one, kari!
congratulations again!
xoxo
maria <3