Monday, January 2, 2012

Excuse me while I bust out some dance moves



HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DAY FOR THE BLUE COUNTRY!!!!!

First of all, we didn't f&ck it up and we got the number one draft pick! I totally did the Sue Heck dance when I watched the game.

And....and.....and....and....and.....

Jim Irsay told our GM/d-bag McGee Bill Polian and his shithead son Chris to kick rocks today!

And we were dancing in the streeeeeets ((dancing in the streeeeeeeets!!!) ooooohhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm so so so so so so so SO happy about this, guys!!

Now...what's a girl got to do to talk to Mr. Irsay about telling our lovely *hah* coach and my faaaaaavorite person to yell at every Sunday, Mr. Ryan Diem that they can pack their bags and go? Although I'm sure Caldwell will go once they get us a new GM.

People on the radio were saying that we should keep Caldwell for "continuity". We have continuity. He wears a #18 jersey. He's 6'5, 230 pounds...has a laser rocket arm. Knows "you can't grab by the neeeeeeeeeeck!". Best quarterback to ever play the game. Oh..and he's an in general bad ass. 4 time MVP. Maybe you know who I'm talking about?

No comments: