Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bachelorette Party-Favor Bags

Here's what I've picked out for the party favors! I'm so excited for these!

Pinned Image
(Source)


I love these! Only I want to do black ones with brightly colored puffy paint. So excited for this one!!

I'm gonna put some antibacterial mini hand sanitizers in the coozies and some bead necklaces just for fun. :)

I wanted to do something edible for them too. I found this recipe on Pinterest:

Pinned Image

Kool-Aid Popcorn! Yumm! And the colors are perfect for her, too!

I'm going to put the popcorn in cone shaped bags. Then place the beads and the sanitizer in the coozie.

I'll package them like this:



Add in some hot pink tissue paper and call it cute! ;)

1 comment:

Rachael Farris said...

These look awesome! I can't wait to see how they turn out!