Thursday, December 29, 2011

Top 11 Pictures of 2011

In no particular order:





Me in front of Dawson's House

This was such a big moment for me. I know it sounds silly but I LOVED that show...hell, I still do. To me, there's so many great lessons from that show. Not to mention, it brings back a lot of memories of my junior high and high school days. I'm not ashamed to say that I cried when Jon drove us up there. I cried after the guy told me I could take pictures. I cried when I walked around and saw the Creek. I cried when Jon and I kissed on the dock. It was INCREDIBLE! So incredible...it's on this list more than once. ;)




Nashville Kisses

I love everything about this picture. The kiss. The skyline. The sunset. It sums up our fall weekend getaway...perfect!




Our first family picture

Do I even need to explain why this picture is so meaningful to me? I love our family. I LOVE OUR FAMILY SO MUCH. The two boys in that picture make me smile and laugh and LOVE every day....many many times a day. Jon is going to be an amazing dad one day. And Reg is going to be a wonderful and protective big brother. Just typing this is making me tear up so....moving on...




Our Merry Kissmas picture

Our friend took a picture of us kissing without us knowing and it came out kinda funny so we staged this one. I think it's perfect though!! I love it!



Family Christmas 2011

I love my family. My dad is amazing. My mama is my best friend. My sister is another one of my best friend's. My brother-in-law...I can't say enough about him. He's always been there for me when I needed him...and he doesn't think twice about it. My niece..well...she's been my world since I was 7 and she came into my life. My nephews? They're so funny and so carefree.



Taylor Swift Concert

My favorite concert with my favorite girl, my bestest, Ash. You know, it's funny, our sophomore year we were put in Foods class together. We only knew each other vaguely..we started talking and next thing I know I'm practically living at her house. Her mom is my mom. My mom is her mom. She's my other half. She's the shithead to my pissant. We've went through hell together this year..unfortunately we know what each other's went through all too well. But next year will be better for us..I just know it! Our babies are gonna be besties too!



Chi-town Lovin!

Oh Chicago. Beautiful architecture, shitty sports teams, and home of Mr. "Hey-yo-Taylor..I'm gonna let you talk in a minute..." Kanye West. I loved Chicago! I love architecture..Jon loves sports..although not Chicago. Nonetheless...we had a BLAST on our spring get away! We did so much sight seeing and food eating! It was incredible! We can't wait to go back!


Girls of the Family Photo Op

When my niece got her senior pictures done, I stopped by after work to check them out. The photographers were nice enough to snap some pictures of my mom, my sister, my niece and myself. Love it!



Myrtle Beach

LOOK AT THIS BEACH!! And ya know what....we loved it enough that......WE'RE GOING BACK!!! (More on that next year!)



Riverwalk, Downtown Wilmington

This was the first thing I saw when we parked and started walking into downtown Wilmington. I literally squealed and said,"I'm in Capeside AND Tree Hill!!" We probably walked this Riverwalk for a good 20 minutes. I was just in awe. Every where I looked, I saw something that looked familiar. It's gorgeous.





Dawson's Creek

OH. EM. GEE. How beautiful is this place! I just...I love it.

No comments: